Skin Type: All Skin Types
Benefits: Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
How To Use: Apply to face, neck and chest 3 to 4 times per week at night in lieu of toner.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.
Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (3%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Retinol